Thursday, December 19, 2013

Wake Up Eyes

Wake me up, Love!

Tired of waking up but looking half asleep?  There comes a time we all have those sleepy eyes and want a quick fix.  Here’s what I have found for that quick fix.  First I would recommend using an eye cream every single day; most are beneficial with twice a day use.  I have found Dermesse 5% Vitamin C serum gives me that quick lift and brighten to start my mornings.  I have recently used Keras eye gel and been happy with those results.  In winter when my eyes seem to dry up I use SkinMedica TNS eye repair to put that intense moisture back into my skin.  Regardless of the eye cream I use I wait for that to absorb into the skin and then I apply my FAVORITE concealer, Pixi Correction Concentrate - Brightening Peach.  Next I take my Estee Lauder Ivory Slipper Pure Color Eye shadow and apply right on my orbital rim, aka the bone under your eye!  I also apply to the bone above my eye lid right under my eyelash.  Now I know this is an eye shadow, but I use it as an illuminator and LOVE it.  Side note, I do have fairly pale skin, so it may not blend as well with darker or tanned skin, you can always try!  Lastly if I still can’t get those eyes to WAKE UP, I use Pixi Extra Eye Bright Liner - Extra Bright and apply to my “water line” the shelf part of your eye right above your eye lashes.  This peach tinted eye liner can make the whites of your eyes pop and appear more open!

 




* The Pixi brand can be purchased at any Target location. Correction Concentrate retails at $12 and Eye Bright Liner retails at $14

* The Keras eye gel and Dermesse 5% C serum can be purchased through our office.  They are prescription skin care lines so not available online or in stores. 

* The SkinMedica TNS eye repair is also available through our office or online at www.skinmedica.com they require you select a physician that referred you since they are medical grade products.  You can choose Dr. Poulter.

No comments:

Post a Comment